Have your children started back to school yet?
Mine begin Tuesday and I’m both nervous and excited.
Nervous because this is a new school and three of my four kids have never attended school in the States before!!
Excited because I’m believing for tremendous growth academically and spiritually in their lives. Plus, I’m ready to have a long quiet time again :)
I’m getting so much out of the 40 Day Praying the Promises for Our Children Challenge (it’s going on now and you can still join!) that I thought to share some of the Scriptures we are praying during the course of this challenge. What a blessing to link arms with so many others as we storm the heavens on behalf of our children. My husband is praying these Scriptures with me too. He told me this morning how much he is enjoying this challenge!
I hope these Scripture prayers will motivate you to join us if you haven’t OR be diligent to keep at it if you’re already praying. You are making a difference!
5 Back to School Prayers for Our Children:
- For wise teachers and adults to invest in the lives of our children (Proverbs 22:6, 27:17)
2. For God’s Word to guide their path and guard their steps (Psalm 119:9)
3. For a steady heart that seeks the Lord and dwells in peace (Psalm 34:4)
4. For feet that run away from evil and towards righteousness (II Timothy 2:22).
5. For a godly impact and influence (Philippians 1:14-15)
The cards above are included in our Fall Resource Kit, for a total of 40 printable prayer cards, journal sheets, and more. If you’d like to grab the Praying the Promises for Your Children Resource Kit, it’s available now for only $10 for a limited time!
Click the image below to join our 40 Day Praying the Promises for Our Children Challenge.
Our prayer is that this resource equips you to effectively pray God’s word on a consistent basis. Let’s do this!