So you want to make your one precious life count…
You’ve got big dreams. But sometimes in the messiness of life, you lose sight of all you could be.
You know to show up as your best each day you need to stay connected to the Vine of Christ… but sometimes you aren’t sure how.
You want to show Jesus to those little people around you… but sometimes you just need a minute.
You’re in the right place.
Here at ArabahJoy.com, I help women like you grow in intimacy with God so you live a life of purpose, joy, and passion, and leave a legacy of faith and strength for others to follow.
In other words, I’m passionate about seeing you flourish in Christ.
For 24 years… from church planting in the states with my husband, to the foreign mission field, to right here at ArabahJoy.com… I’ve been coming alongside thousands of women, teaching how to gain traction in your walk with God.
I love creating practical and Biblical tools such as the Praying the Promises of the Cross Challenge, Love the Word Bible Study System, and Bible Study Methods: 7 Ways in 7 Days eCourse, all designed to help you live rooted and grounded in God’s truth.
I’m truly honored to meet you and hope you’ll introduce yourself to me as well?
Since I’m pretty much a blogging dinosaur 😂 I’ve been featured on amazing sites such as
Desiring God, The Better Mom, Equipping Godly Women, and conferences such as the Explore God’s Word Conference, Flourish Conference, and the Bible Study Summit.
But I get my real street cred from our nomadic lifestyle (hello temp quarters, airports, and snack bars) with my husband, Jackson, and four high octane kids. The people, places, and experiences of life have tested my mettle but sure make me a better follower of Christ.
A few random facts you probably don’t want to know:
- I am wife to Jackson and adoptive and bio mom to four precious kids aged 10-17 (can’t believe my kids are this old! Guess what that means…? 😬 )
- I started arabahjoy.com on a whim of insanity when I had 3 kids in diapers at the same time. Yeah, it’ll do that.
- I listen to Alan Walker, The Fat Rat, and do TicTok dances. My kids unleashed the beast.
- I’m also a missionary and lived in Asia for fourteen years. I have a passion to make Jesus known and help others bask in His glory. Because He is the most beautiful thing ever.
My goal for you is that when you grab a resource from my site, it’ll be the start of something special with God. Some others have shared:
“I did your Facebook 40-day fast/ prayer challenge last year and it was the start of something amazing of God working in my life.”
“I’m so excited for this amazing tool to be in my war chest. Thank you so much for this beautiful way to study.”
So what are you waiting on? Dive in and discover a fresh start with God! Choose a path below:
1. Cultivate an effective prayer life.
2. Connecting with God intimately through Bible study
3. Grow in godly vision, understanding your life purpose, setting biblical goals, and reaching your full potential (Christ died for this!)
4. Allowing others to challenge you in personal growth via sweet community
5. Or simply START HERE: With a Trust Without Borders.