Praying scripture for your children is one of the most powerful things you can do as a parent. Fortunately, it is also one of the simplest.
In this series, we are working through the alphabet, giving you 26 virtues and related scriptures to pray for your kids. Having these prayer cards on hand have increased both the quantity and quality of prayers for my kids. I hope they will help you in the same way.
I’ll be sharing a new prayer card each week, but first, here are some simple ideas for using the prayer cards.
Ways to use the prayer cards:
- Post on the mirror in bathroom to pray as you get dressed
- Post in kitchen to pray while you wash dishes or cook
- Keep in car to pray on trips around town
- Tuck in your purse for waiting times (doctor’s offices, carpool, etc)
- Place in your Bible to incorporate in your quiet time
- Give to your child to let them know exactly what you are praying for them
Now onto this week’s virtue and scripture.
Praying Scripture for your children:
B is for Boldness
The letter C prayer card coming soon…